Lynn’s experience includes:
- Frequent representation of an institutional asset manager in connection with the formation of private equity fund-of-funds and separate account vehicles, negotiation of investments in alternative investment vehicles (including venture funds, mezzanine funds and leveraged buy-out funds) and Investment Adviser Act of 1940 registration and compliance.
- Representation of private equity sponsor in connection with the formation of a mezzanine private equity fund with commitments in excess of $500 million.
- Representation of institutional endowments in connection with their private equity and hedge fund investments.
- Frequent representation of an institutional provider of private capital to middle market companies in secured and unsecured term note placements.
- Serving as outside corporate counsel for an education solutions provider of school turn-around services, online education, school design services, and school management services in connection with management agreements, services agreement, licensing agreements, and national and international joint ventures.
- Representation of a middle market private equity fund in connection with its acquisition of a manufacturer of disposable food utensils; its acquisition of a manufacturer of high efficiency lighting and formation of a holding company platform; and its acquisition of a fabricator and distributor of rigging products and supplies.
- Representation of a Fortune 100 corporation in connection with its acquisition of a food manufacturing facility, as well as in connection with several sales of lines of branded food products.
- Representation of a Fortune 100 equipment manufacturer in connection with the sale of its software and consulting division.
- Representation of a Fortune 500 bank in connection with its acquisition of a portfolio of residential mortgages.