Thomas K. Juffernbruch represents commercial banks, asset-based lenders, major insurance companies, institutional investors, private equity and mezzanine funds and other participants in the finance markets in negotiating, documenting and closing a wide variety of domestic and cross-border commercial finance transactions, including:
- Leveraged buy-out and cash-flow transactions
- Asset-based secured loans
- Mezzanine and private equity transactions
- Real estate mezzanine financing transactions
- Debt restructurings and workouts
- Privately placed financing transactions
- Project and structured finance
Thomas also has significant experience in consumer financial services. He has represented banks, finance subsidiaries of motor vehicle manufacturers and independent finance companies in the preparation and review of lease, retail installment sale and loan documentation, as well as the structuring, drafting and negotiating of motor vehicle and equipment inventory financing arrangements.
From 1989 to 1992, Thomas served as a staff and senior auditor with Price Waterhouse in Chicago, where he participated in and supervised the audits of a diverse group of organizations, including a steel distributor and processor, a soybean processor and grain merchandiser and a diversified healthcare company.