Representative transactions in which Melody has counseled clients include the following:
- Institutional investors in a domestic private placement of $350 million senior notes of a national farming cooperative.
- Mezzanine funds in a $57 million senior subordinated notes investment in connection with the purchase of a medical technology company.
- Agent bank in a $22.5 million secured term loan facility for an information technology firm.
- An institutional investor in the purchase of $80 million in subordinated notes of an international human resources consulting firm.
- $100 million private shelf facility for a U.S.-based furniture manufacturer.
- The purchasers of $100 million guaranteed senior notes in an Australian real estate finance company.
- Agent bank in $67 million multi-state term loan financing of assisted living facilities.