The COVID-19 pandemic continues to create disruption around the globe, raising obvious questions about our health and wellbeing, and presenting significant business and economic challenges. Partners Imron Aly, Derek Barella, Thomas Crispi, Kevin Nelson, Matthew Prewitt, J. Michael Showalter, and Jason Zgliniec will address questions you are likely being asked and decisions you may be required to make. In this webinar, will discuss some of the key things to consider, including:
- Significant employment law issues
- Product liability after COVID-19
- Support for small business loans or corporate investment
- Maintaining litigation readiness in a work from home environment
- Implications for environmental and other regulatory obligations
- Preserving trade secrets in a remote work environment, including what to address with departing employees
For a full webinar recording, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.