Perrin Conferences' Asbestos Bankruptcy Conference
June 21, 2010
- 11:00 AM
Schiff Hardin Chairman and head of the Product Liability group, Robert H. Riley, will participate on a panel discussion titled "Asbestos Bankruptcy Primer: The Management & Operation of an Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust" at the Perrin Conferences' Asbestos Bankruptcy Conference taking place on June 21 in Chicago.
The panel will cover:
- Putting the trust agreement into action: payment percentages, adjust of payment percentages, benchmarks and trust distribution procedures
- The role and power of the FCR under Section 524(g) - are the FCR's interests aligned with current asbestos claimants and other bankruptcy parties?
- The role of the TAC and management of the trust
- The fiduciary duties of asbestos bankruptcy trustees
- How do the trusts anticipate dealing with the upcoming Medicare reporting rules?
- What role does the bankruptcy court have over the trust's activities?
- Entrusted with the assets - investment management of the trust's finances
For more information and to register, visit